Friday, September 26, 2008

I spent Wednesday night with my sister and her family which includes my two nieces and one nephew. But it also includes my two four-legged nieces, Spunky and Ruby-doo, and my four-legged nephew, Max. This time, after having a small misadventure with them, I decided I would take some pictures of them. You see, after arriving while my sister and family were at church I let the dogs out of their crates and into the backyard. But, we got locked out of the house and in the back yard in the cold night air for a short time before I finally had to climb over the privacy fence (since the gates were padlocked), tearing my pants and breaking off a piece of the wooden fence in the process. I was able to get back in the unlocked front door and let a freezing little Ruby-doo and the other two very excited dogs back in the house. We were all comfortably settled in the chair when my sister and her crew walked in the door from church.

3 comments:

Debbie365 said...

Oh my gosh! How funny. Hope you still had your jacket on!

Linda said...

So funny. Glad you were finally able to get back in.

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! Glad you got back in! LOL

Blog Archive