Friday, October 10, 2008

25 Years Ago...

...I graduated from Appalachian State University. Last weekend I went to my 25th year reunion and the homecoming football game with five ladies that I graduated with. Some of them I hadn't seen in 24 years, since the last reunion I went to. I wish I had some "Then" picture to post, but at least I can post a "Now" picture. Here is the crew (minus me since I was taking the picture).

Our lives have taken different paths, different professions. But it was amazing how we could get back together and I could almost imagine that we had only been home from college for the weekend. As long as I didn't look in a mirror, that is!

I must say, I don't remember the cheerleaders looking quite the same when I was up there. These were cute, but they weren't quite so hairy when I was there. But the football game was great. We won 51-21.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sounds like a nice reunion. Glad you had a good time. Cute comment on the dogs/cheerleaders

Blog Archive